Cauliflower fritter |Gluten-free Recipes | Cauliflower Pattie
Cauliflower fritter (Cauliflower patties) is a delicious and different way to eat cauliflower; also to make the kids love them. We can add additional protein or fat in this based on our choice. Add eggs, almond flour or cheese to make more flavorful. Super simple and gluten-free perfect crispy cauliflower fritters.
Cauliflower fritter Ingredients-
- Cauliflower -1 medium head
- Oatmeal flour (Roast and blend oats)-3tbsp
- Corn flour -2tbsp
- Green onion leaf -1tbsp
- Green onion white part -1tsp
- Ginger grated-1tsp
- Coarsely grounded coriander seeds and black peppercorns-1tsp
- Jeera powder -1tsp
- Red chili powder-1tsp
- Coriander leaves -1tsp
- Salt -as per taste
- Oil- for frying
- Boil cauliflower florets in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain excess water, let it cool down then grate/finely chop it. Keep it in a large bowl
- Mix all the ingredients (except oil) with cauliflower and make small roundels/patties shape.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and put the patties for shallow frying. Keep flipping at regular intervals to cook it evenly and get the golden color.
- Serve hot with dip of your choice.