Grilled Pineapple is simple yet very delicious, which can be a quintessential side dish to any meal. When the pineapple is grilled it gives the smoky flavour from outside and tender melts in mouth from inside. This can be a perfect starter, side dish or if you are a pineapple lover….this goes well as a dessert also. Try this luscious side dish and enjoy the tangy yet sweet spicy flavour
Grilled Pineapple Ingredients-
- Pineapple slices -2 (200gm)
- Black salt as per taste
- Chaat Masala -1tsp
- Roasted Jeera Powder -1tsp
- Red chili powder -1/2tsp
- Lime juice-1tsp
- Sugar-1tsp (optional)
- Crushed Black pepper -1tsp
- Peel, wash and slice the pineapple.
- In a bowl mix all the masala and make paste. Apply this paste on the pineapple slices.
- Heat the grill pan and add butter. Place the pineapple on a hot pan, after 5 minutes reduce the flame to medium-low.
- Flip the pineapple and evenly grill from each side for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cut in slices and serve hot.