Sitaphal Basundi | Sitaphal | Custard Apple
Sitaphal Basundi is a nice twist to the classic basundi. Sitaphal is also known as Sharifa or Custard apple, it is a tropical fruit with sweet creamy pulp. The only challenge with this fruit is to get the pulp out of seeds. This video will help sort out this problem 😊 ….try the amazing Sitaphal basundi
Sitaphal Basundi Ingredients –
- Sitaphal/Sharifa/Custard apple -2
- Sugar -4tbsp
- Milk (full cream)-1ltr
- Cardamom powder -1tsp
- Saffron strands -3-4
- Chopped Almond, Pistachio -1tbsp
- Deseed the sitaphal and take out the pulp. Blend half of the pulp in a paste and keep the rest in chunks.
- Boil milk in a non-stick pan and keep scraping the sides of the pan.
- When the milk is half in consistency, add sugar, cardamom powder, and saffron. Cook till the milk reduces to half.
- Remove from heat and let it come to room temperature. Add the custard apple and mix well.
- Garnish with chopped nuts, chill and serve.