Aam Papad Roll
Aam papad is also known as Amawat is made with juicy mango pulp, adding sugar to it and sun-dried. Aam Papad Roll is a mango sweetmeat with wholesome mawa and dry fruits filling. The dry fruits and mawa filling give it a rich and unique taste; It’s a sweet treat to oneself and kids.
- Aam Papad sheets – 5
- Raisins- 2tbsp
- Almond (sliced) -6-7
- Cashewnuts (halves) -6-7
- Pista (chopped) -6-7
- Akhrot (chopped) -6
- Sugar -2 tbsp
- Mawa/Khoya -100gm
- Green Cardamom powder-1tsp
- Cloves -10
- In a non-stick pan fry khoya till light golden in color. Keep stirring continuously to ensure it is roasted evenly.
- Once the khoya turns light golden add sugar, green cardamom powder, and all the chopped dry fruits. Mix it well and let the mawa cool down completely.
- Cut aam papad in slightly thick strips. Spread the aam papad strips on a flat surface
- Mix 1/2tsp sugar in 2-3 drops of water and keep it aside.
- Spread a small amount of fried mawa to the papad strips and gently roll it.
- Some mawa will come out from the side; do not worry about that. Stick the edges of roll with sugar water and seal with piercing a clove to it.
- Make rolls of all the aam papad strips in the same way. Tasty mithai is ready 😊